Reviews for "Puzzle Legends"

I actually feel like I have just played a rip-off of The Adventures of Lolo. Still, nice graphics, nice music, very clever puzzles, good difficulty curve with some very smart stuff in the third tower, and a bit more Sokoban-ish manipulation than in the Lolo series. I had a very great time.
I still do not know how to get the last missing medal, though (the Nothin's for Free).

I love this game. It's challenging enough to keep you busy, but not so much that it's frustrating. A good puzzler for any age. One thing though, my medals stopped working after I left and then continued the game. They were registering fine before that.

Excellent puzzler. Shame the game runs in slow motion / or in what feels like slow motion anyway. Only speed the whole thing up by 20 / 30% and you'd have a 5-star.

Amazing game! Very reminiscent of Lolo, but without feeling like a rip-off of the series. Nice retro look and sound, and the puzzles are difficult enough to keep you trying, but not too difficult to make you want to tear our hair out. I would love to see a sequel to this fantastic game.

Really fun but I keep accidentally hitting the skip button instead of the reset I have to start over now.