Reviews for "Paint Over"

Cool and challenging!

sagus responds:

Happy that you find it interesting! thank u.

Stopped at level 10 (for now!) love it! Just my kind of platform game :)

sagus responds:

Very good! Believe me when i say it's very very hard to complete all levels! thanks for dedicating so much time to my game....

i give up i raged at level 5 i just give up great game though i like it

Really challenging; everything works so smoothly, this is a good effort. The music is so appropriate and takes the edge off building tension as the levels get progressively harder. Made it to level eight and had to give up. The applause at each success raised a smile and spurned me on. Looking forward to more of your future work. Thanks for letting us play!

sagus responds:

Thanks to you for dedicating a bit of your time to play my game and give me feedback. It's very important for me.

It disheartens me to see that this game is not over a 4 star. Great concept, hard levels, good interface, and a good vibe. This is a very well made game and is awesome. Only thing that makes it lose a 1/2 star is that there are no leaderboards or medals. This would keep players comming back and competing with others. Also, implementing medals would keep players around for longer, and cause them to be more likely to spread the word about the game. 41/2 stars from me! Great job man!

sagus responds:

Thanks for the kind words, and also for the good hints. I'll try to implement them.