Reviews for "GUI Game"

This game was the right difficulty, nice music and I beat it. One of the best games I have ever played.

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks, I am flattered ... I tend to agree though that, considering its (limited) scope, it's basically flawless ! LOL

This game is crazy good. It had me thinking in new ways which I actually enjoy being forced into. I'm still suspicious about The End actually being the end, but I'll probably look around for a little while more before i finish. Good job! You actually managed to make me paranoid! Super fun concept, graphics are straight forward, and the overall game play is great! I'd love to see more games like this.

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! The End is really the end, but yeah I have had ideas for false ends and the like, but at that point I just had to finish the game.

Solution? Touch screen. i win

Optimize for touch plz

AthleticDesign responds:

Of course I realized from the beginning that this wouldn't be playable on touch screen but I never even thought of making it work for touch. Perhaps it's possible but I doubt it will work very well. Thanks for voting!

A great, intelligent thing, you've got to really think how to solve it. I got to the end of this game but not without moments of frustration ;-) For me some of the levels were a bit a matter of luck. But it definitely could have even more levels or even a sequel :-)

AthleticDesign responds:

Great to hear that someone made it all the way! Originally I planed to have 50-100 levels but the game went into a long hiatus. Two weeks ago I decided to complete the game but make it much smaller and then hopefully make a second part depending on the feedback and reception on the first one.

That's pretty clever, with Dying Not Inevitable. I would not have guessed to look to the previous level for the solution, though. A different title for its precursor might have made things slightly clearer.

All in all I enjoyed it.

AthleticDesign responds:

How about "Replay" or "Play I & Play II"