Reviews for "GUI Game"

Great game, took me some thought to complete it, it's a bit sad it's short :<

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! If you haven't already, please try the "hardcore edition" with 10 new (and quite different) levels.

Solution? Touch screen. i win

Optimize for touch plz

AthleticDesign responds:

Of course I realized from the beginning that this wouldn't be playable on touch screen but I never even thought of making it work for touch. Perhaps it's possible but I doubt it will work very well. Thanks for voting!

I really like the concept of the game and it is executed fantastically. But im stuck in Dying is Not Inevitable.

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! You need to replay the previous level. Then position button so that it overlaps with the button of the next level and drive the cursor (Asteroids style) to it!

This game is crazy good. It had me thinking in new ways which I actually enjoy being forced into. I'm still suspicious about The End actually being the end, but I'll probably look around for a little while more before i finish. Good job! You actually managed to make me paranoid! Super fun concept, graphics are straight forward, and the overall game play is great! I'd love to see more games like this.

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! The End is really the end, but yeah I have had ideas for false ends and the like, but at that point I just had to finish the game.

Good game, but i cannot beat the game in the first attempt. Then in the second attempt, i nailed it, and won the game.

AthleticDesign responds:

Well, done! The last levels are really tricky.