Reviews for "GUI Game"

Very clever. I too made it through, but it took me some time to find out how to do "Dying not ineviteable". Probably my favourite "level".
Also the music is nice.

AthleticDesign responds:

The piece of music was left resting for an even longer time. My brother wrote it 13 years ago (for another game) but it was not used until now. He says, thank you and well done (he couldn't solve Dying Is Not Inevitable without my help)!

A great, intelligent thing, you've got to really think how to solve it. I got to the end of this game but not without moments of frustration ;-) For me some of the levels were a bit a matter of luck. But it definitely could have even more levels or even a sequel :-)

AthleticDesign responds:

Great to hear that someone made it all the way! Originally I planed to have 50-100 levels but the game went into a long hiatus. Two weeks ago I decided to complete the game but make it much smaller and then hopefully make a second part depending on the feedback and reception on the first one.

Very creative. That's all I can say. Though you should add a walkthrough on the menu too. I bet there are a lot of people looking for that.

AthleticDesign responds:

Yes, I should add a proper walkthrough. I did not want this project to swell out so I simply linked to the disqus board on our own game site. But now I decided to do a sequel with really tough levels so I definitely should make a walkthrough.

Somewhat original but very fun, if a little confusing

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! The intention is to make it confusing in a good way, sort of ...