Reviews for "GUI Game"

This game was the right difficulty, nice music and I beat it. One of the best games I have ever played.

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks, I am flattered ... I tend to agree though that, considering its (limited) scope, it's basically flawless ! LOL

That was actually really enjoyable, those laste few 3 levels were really clever. I would like to see a part 2 with more levels in the future.

AthleticDesign responds:

I will try do to a level for the sequel and upload it today. It would be very easy to do a bunch of new - and hard levels - by just combining elements from the existing levels but I rather want to bring in unused concepts. I know there are a few left.

OMG i made a account to post this I CANT BEAT THE dying is not inevitable level i tryed for umm 17 minites
XD nice game fun challing and CONFUSING :|

AthleticDesign responds:

Try again! Well, no you should not "try again". The key to that level is actually the previous level!

I got the solution of "Dying is not inevitable" not so long...but took a while doing it. Great game! It's fun.

Thanks!

Very clever. I too made it through, but it took me some time to find out how to do "Dying not ineviteable". Probably my favourite "level".
Also the music is nice.

AthleticDesign responds:

The piece of music was left resting for an even longer time. My brother wrote it 13 years ago (for another game) but it was not used until now. He says, thank you and well done (he couldn't solve Dying Is Not Inevitable without my help)!