Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Toons These Days: Ep 27"

So true and OK! The characters are small and puny and most likely have high voices. *most of them...* I miss the old one too but what you and doggy said about it is most of the opposite of your liking, beside the volume of the voice acting lol.... XD

Good animation,although I think the audio on the black and white toon could have been better. You are right,most toons these days suck. You want funny,watch some old school Tom and Jerry when they beat and torment the living hell out of each other.

To disagree with dutchiscool and Eclissato, I think this new season is pretty good. Considering that now it gives two enticing perspectives on the toons reviewed. Yet, I do agree that the series has gotten a little bland since Doggy stopped starring in his own original scenes. Since now that is. As for Fairly Odd Parents, since it aired long after I stopped watching Nick the only episodes I've seen were what someone else was already watching. Though I clearly haven't kept with the latest episodes, I still think the series is pretty funny.

Honestly i agree with Eclissato here,the quality of your "Toons There Days" was a lot better back in the day when just Doggy was reviewing them.

I really hope you realize how much of the quality of your "Toons These Days" show was lost.