Reviews for "Sanctuary of the Fallen Empire"

I really enjoy this, it feels very calm and pleasant.
It sounds peaceful, I like the piano.
I can't complain about anything, except that I feel it's too short, but this is not really a problem, as there's a loop option, and the song loops perfectly, it makes me wonder if it was intentional.
But forget this, the song sounds heavenly, I can feel a delightful atmosphere when listening to this.
I'm really glad I found this, it's pretty great.

Noisysundae responds:

Hmm? There are just fade in, out on both ends and most songs with them loop well imo.
About the length, I choose to end the song if I don't feel like doing more of it. But as this piece is ambient, it's indeed too short.
Anyway, thanks for all your compliments and complaints. :)

Too sad of a tone. Needs some happiness in there as well! With, of course, the exception of that you wanted it to sound so sad.

Noisysundae responds:

Since I imagined the picture of a temple in the middle of ruins, it's supposed to be sad. Thank you for letting me know your thoughts. :)

First of all, I thought the guy who made C.U.R.E was different form the one who made About 2.0...I´m sooo stupid... In any cases, you got a new fan, congrats! Now let´s review this

I usually don´t like ambient songs when they go alone, I always have to imagine a game that fits them. In this case, the game Feist, for example, fits perfectly!
I like how you used long chords and the piano to create a calm paced rythym. You say you are more about DnB, and I agree. But this is your first try making an ambient song and I have to say, it had all things an ambient song needs.

I recommend you check out the game Feist, or at least some footage, the environment fits with the song.
Have a nice day! - NextGen

Noisysundae responds:

How did you think it's two people making a flash and a sundae? I did it all. :P (It's actually a ton of works though.)
Thanks for suggesting Feist. I'll look into it. Anyway, its art style looks so much like Limbo!

P.S. Those long pad, bass notes are typical in ambients. This genre is like an extended version of the relaxing part (Those set of bars with no drums, I don't know what it's called.) in most songs.

Nice one m8t!best one so far...keep posting no matter what!!! Ps. Dat bAss is awsome!!!

All about that bass - Meghan Trainor