Reviews for "Free Coins!!!"

I really enjoyed this one. There seems to be a glitch right around the 150,000 coin mark. The game keeps freezing and then restarting. That one little glitch is the only thing stopping me from getting the last medal. Other than that it's a great game. Keep up the good work! :)

Denisowator responds:

Thank you so much for your review and playing the game. :D

The game crashes after awhile, though this may be because I'm on public wifi. The game in itself has an "ooo" factor when it first comes up because you see floating money, but it quickly devolves into "How many blue coins can I collect before something interesting happens :/". Adding an obstacle of some sort to the game would improve it :D

Thanks for the easy medals.

You may want to put the audio file into an editor like WMM and lower its volume by at least half. The jump sound is fine. Though you may want to not have it play while in the air. And a mute button is always a good idea to have.

You should also consider expanding your game and adding upgrades and increasing the height significantly (Not physically but virtual height the camera can follow as you go higher) so you can have upgrades like higher jumps, a mid air jumps, faster coin spawns, better coin spawns (Adding high value coins). Things like that, it could significantly add to your games play length. Especially if you lower the value of the blue coin to 5 and take coins away when you purchase upgrades. The medals will give people a harder goal to get to the million coin medal. You could even add more medals this way depending how far you go with the upgrades. A gradual despawn would make things even harder if people can't just sit and wait for coins to flood the map.

It keeps freezing after collecting about 340k coins making it impossible to get the last medal.

I know, I have no Idea what causes it. Sorry :(

But if your really want that last medal just tell me and I will Upload a hacked version where the blue coins give you 100,000 points. :)

At 300,000, flash crashed. The game is still simply grand!

I know :(.

I have no idea what causes it.