Reviews for "Free Coins!!!"

neat game, fun to play when you're bored. Seems cool but WAY TO F***ING EASY to get medals.(psssssst! Heeeeey! That dossssseeeeeent haaaavvvvve tooooo beeee aaaa baaaad thiiiiiinnnnnnng!)

P.S. (or for all u noobs, Post Script) I use stencyl to! But not sure if it's stencyl jam...

It's hacked, has no depth, and JESUS CHRIST MY FUCKING EARS.

Denisowator responds:

I am going to report this review as first, you were using inappropriate language. Second, I did say in the description to "turn your volume down to 10% - 20% as the sounds are going to be annoying and/or irritating to your ears.". And third, I did say in the description that it's hacked "to allow people to get the last medal", because the game crashes as around 340K coins.

I Also said in the description that I'm going to change the game back to normal on the 15th, so in 4 days from this reply.

@Aibesfull996 YOU HAVE TO USE ARROW KEYS. T_T

How can I even get all the medals without moving at all?

Short and sweet coin collecting game. I enjoyed playing this game. The medals wok, and I earned them all.