Reviews for "Free Coins!!!"

"It is my first ever game so please don't say it's worst than Battlefield 4." If you have to ask people to be lenient "because it's my first game" then you probably shouldn't have submitted it in the first place. The sound effects are annoying and it's not much of a game.

Denisowator responds:

... At least I made a game. LOL!

You have 5 stars for me for free medals ^^

Thank you so much! :D

Free medals for me, free stars for you.

Cheers! :D

neat game, fun to play when you're bored. Seems cool but WAY TO F***ING EASY to get medals.(psssssst! Heeeeey! That dossssseeeeeent haaaavvvvve tooooo beeee aaaa baaaad thiiiiiinnnnnnng!)

P.S. (or for all u noobs, Post Script) I use stencyl to! But not sure if it's stencyl jam...

It's hacked, has no depth, and JESUS CHRIST MY FUCKING EARS.

Denisowator responds:

I am going to report this review as first, you were using inappropriate language. Second, I did say in the description to "turn your volume down to 10% - 20% as the sounds are going to be annoying and/or irritating to your ears.". And third, I did say in the description that it's hacked "to allow people to get the last medal", because the game crashes as around 340K coins.

I Also said in the description that I'm going to change the game back to normal on the 15th, so in 4 days from this reply.