Reviews for "Free Coins!!!"

Nice game.

May I point out, that this game is only about waiting? You cant influence how much money you get besides getting everything which is onscreen.

Let me explain: After 16min you got coins worth 1.000.000 on the screen. After a little hopping you should have every medal. Why that? Cause you get 1000 Coins / s plus 1 Coin / half second = 2 Coins / s = 1002 Coins / s. Now we got our 1.000.000 divide it by 1.002 and 60s and voila = 16 min.

Well ... okay ... I just noticed, as I wrote this review, that my Flashplayer broke down from so many items ... (What I try to say: limit the amount of Items to 100 onscreen, so that you are motivated to clear the screen to get more. Upgrades would be good, too. Moving left / right is very unusual. You jump faster than you can run).

It's kind of pointless...
Also, headphone-wearers, be warned.

Haha this was a really fun game! I had a problem with getting the 1m Medal too but I just doubled clicked the icon & it took me to the page where it shows who won the medal, etc & I just pressed "back" at the top & I suddenly had the medal ^_^

Denisowator responds:

:D yeah that may usually happen with medals.

Thanks for the review and playing the game. :)

Like this very much :)

Thanks. :)

ADDICTIVE!
This game is crazy,fantastic and awesome!

Wow! :D