For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ROWL fantasy hentai"

wow, very impressive man, this is like the jewel of your animations, its my favorite :D

glad you liked it .tnx

For all those giving negative reviews on the voice female actoring i'd like to take full responsibility for that. I'm very new to the whole flash hentai game and it was an honor to work with someone as talented as Pinoy, I was extremely nervous and this was the first time i've done something like this. As the saying goes practice makes perfect, please don't blame Pinoy it was all my silly beginner mistakes. Luckily, Pinoys amazing animations makes up for all of it. Hopefully the future will be brighter as for my acting skills and I will be able to give Pinoys work all the justice it deserves (if he allows me). I want to give his wonderful audience as much enjoyment as it gives me to know i get to work with Pinoy.

pinoytoons responds:

you did well for a beginner girl . don't worry :D

That was really good quality, wasn't expecting that, good job man

tnx

Its really good I like the mation and the voices I would give more stars if I could. ^-^

i really like your content bro! is a surprise seen people with such a big talent like you! have a nice day

pinoytoons responds:

tnx bro . you guys made me . without the support , i'm won't be going anywhere