For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ROWL fantasy hentai"

Art: Good
Animation: Good
Sound: Decent
Plot: Typical
Overall: Decent

The voices sound so lifeless, they need more emotion. Yeah the art is good but needs work because it's too bland right now. Too bad the video doesn't have the ability to control things like sound, where we want to play the video at, etc.

pinoytoons responds:

VA's are not very easy to find for this kind of material . i have to use what i have in my disposal . i did'nt thought of adding controls actually cuz it's a movie and i really suck at action script . but tnx for the review :)

Fantastic as ever!
Maybe too much bj and it needs more movement, but I think it's perfect as it is, above all because there's a narration after all

pinoytoons responds: