Reviews for "Police Cops"

This reminds me of the first time I saw an anime on VHS, back in the 20th century. Really amazing work you did here, completely enthralled me.

Haha! Awesome job!

SICK. We should do more of this.

You went for a plethora of ambitious stuff with this, and I think it really paid off in making this feel like more than "just another".

Your response to Wooley made me crack up. More PiperAnn is never a bad thing, but you'll have to find a different man than this one here to shit talk ATheatricalSongbird, especially since I thought she was great on Gina.

Kel-chan responds:

Nah It was more than, that I did wrong by Piper and I kinda messed up big time. I have to make sure I communicate with all of you voice actors more so things don't get squirrely.

I might make a sequel or just keep experimenting with other projects but I have a ton of other projects to catch up on.

Thanks for your hep

Absolutely brilliant. Hilarious, originally animated, voices were great and the plotline was well thought out along with the dialogue. Will keep my eye on your future submissions

This is great! Fantastic animation!