Reviews for "Police Cops"

I got Lupin the 3rd vibes from this so I have to give you a fiver.

All things considered I'm clearly missing something. I liked the animation and art ok and I thought the voice acting was good enough for a real anime, but I didn't get the jokes (unless they were just anime tropes) and the music was really distracting.

I can't tell if this was made seriously or as some sort of parody joke of cliche animes. As a flash animation, it's pretty high quality but I'm going to assume that some of the scenes in the animation were jokes referencing to typical anime scenes- it was, overall, well done.

really good fighting scenes

The comedy wasnt my cup of tea but it was a admirable job. I thought the music was distracting that it took away comedic scene with those facial expression. Some of the direction felt it didnt mash up together that it felt arkward to me.

Some might gripe about the uses of 3D aide but I thought some anime shows used it quite well like "Arpeggio of Blue Steel" or those 3D scene in "Black Rock Shooter.

I guess since this is going for an anime style feel. The expectation from the audience is much higher. Its really hard to achieve this style. I am trying to achieve this style myself and I am not even close.

Nonetheless; good luck on your next project

Kel-chan responds:

Its tough to make deravitive works in a genre that has done it all and done it all very well. I guess the trick is to just keep on until you finally get it