Reviews for "Police Cops"

Absolutely brilliant. Hilarious, originally animated, voices were great and the plotline was well thought out along with the dialogue. Will keep my eye on your future submissions

Done really well. Can't say much for the voices not matching up with the animation completely but great as a whole.

the midget looks like the one in inuyasha? :D

It was great, i really enjoyed this submission. The music, the characters, the animation, the flow, and the style just all worked good together. I don't have any ideas on how to improve this, so i'll leave that to you. Good work and keep up the amazing work.

Thanks for sharing, kellz. You have a certain fun to your projects that I enjoy. When I hit play, I saw the time.. "oh geeez over 6 minutes!" But then it FLEW by. Lots of long hours paying off here. Congrats on the daily #1 award!