For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Police Cops"

The characters don't look original and the dialogue was pretty cheesy. If this is in english then why give the characters japanese names?

Kel-chan responds:

to make fun of bad english anime dubbing

Too long, too boring, the flaps were off, the music was classy and sound fx good but everything else.. ick.

I don't understand your brand of humor, the style of animation is not what i'm used to but i was hoping that what you were going for. the art style itself is refreshingly new and i absolutely adore the background music. gives this little universe it's own feel yeah know?

quality went up, still cant figure out what any of your shorts are about

luvz

So... what just happened? The end had me paralyzed in a 'wtf' pose... then I laughed, hard.