For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Police Cops"

All around pretty good. Enjoyed it, liked to see more. More plot as well. Great job.

I enjoyed the animation. I love the warm marmelade voice of SirUndead.
The fight scene really blew me away animation wise and the drawing style isn't half bad either.
I'd love to see more from you.

...Could have used a little more plot though.

nice animating skills they need a little fine tuning other wise good job

Thanks for introducing me to Caravan Palace.
I loved that her footsteps hit the music perfectly, but alot of the sound and animation timing seemed off. Probably what you were going for, but that's crazy style, I can't wrap my head around it. Very cool, one of my all-time favourites.
As much as I loved it, there's no shame in not making a sequel. This might be a time to leave the audience wanting more.

I really liked it. I'm not sure why, but at some points in the video, it looks like the characters are CG cel-shaded and at other points actually look like you've drawn them.

It also seems as though you've tried a little too hard with the anime-style, so I'd suggest going with your own style, rather than trying to mimic someone elses.

I like the little plot-line you've got going too, and the gags were quite funny.