Reviews for "Police Cops"

I want more!. Make more. I will do untold things to your genitals!

I like this animation better, it seems less confusing and random than your other animations, the art style and humour seem better than the others now too. But on the animating part, I can see a lot of flaws in animating some parts of the animation in total, which can gauge and show how good the animator is aside from their drawing skills compared to other animator's animation. Even though the animation flow is not very fluid and legit at some times, I don't know you wanted to rush the animation or simply lazy or anything else, but I like how you animate the combat scene. You got potential to improve and get better so if you want make a good animation in the future I advise that you should be patient and attention to detail as an animator, animations are animated using a lot frames can't be rushed and small flaws can accumulate and deteriorate the animation in overall which set apart the successful animators from unsuccessful ones.

Kel-chan responds:

thx for the tips. I'm not a good animator or artist and i'm not gonna even try to be. I'm just gonna do this as a hobby to make silly stuff once in a while

it looks like cutey honey .... especially the bandits. still like it.

Kel-chan responds:

Yay! you got a cookie!

Awesome stuff. The audio and soundtrack was great and I love all the visual Gainax refferences. You may be the only other person on earth that's watched Re cutie honey more than I have.

At 00:50 is he rading backwards?
However nice animation and voice acting. :3