For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "surge sealer zenron"

Damn. And I thought mine was good. Teach me master! Good luck with the contest! This is pretty incredible.

AntonFalk responds:

yours IS good! love the egyptian vibe with the cobra and the scarab symbols. dont be discouraged man, youve got so much potential!

Damn dude, talk about bringing the heat lol. I love the damaged edges to add the wear and tear effect. The lighting on your crystals are spot on. If I had to give one critique on this lovely piece it would be to make your crystals slightly clear, right now the material feel more like plastic than stone oh and one more the ring of the key needs some bright highlights to make it pop and give it the 3D feel. Don't get me wrong though it's a gorgeous piece and by far better than the one I submitted lol. Another technique you may try is have some bounce light/ background light. It makes your character bounce out from the background more. Good luck dude!

AntonFalk responds:

thanks for the review man! yeah youre right i should've probably added some rimlight to the dude especially considering i made him on a dark background. i just didnt think about it because i was colouring from greyscale with gradient maps :P the reason i didnt make the crystals transparent is because i tried to match the style of the game as much as possible (their gems aren't transparent) and the reason i didnt add highlights to the ring is because its not a ring, its a leather strap holding the golden piece on the thumb in place ;)

That is cool,best of luck to you!

thanks bud!

Oh my lord, I don't know how to review this one.
It's a clever design
I like the main colours you used "Purple, Blue, Gold" these colours used really pops out, and the colouring is so GOOD! Plus the simple shapes used fits nicely in the game art style.
There's not much I can suggest, because I'm not on your level, but I didn't think the cloth around his right hand is necessary.
I hope my advice has been helpful to you, and keep up the GREAT work! :D
5 STARS!

AntonFalk responds:

ay man thank you so much <3 really apreaciate the kind words. the reason i made the cloth around the hand was basically because i thought a plain leather glove with no secondary shapes or colours to it was a bit boring :P but yeah you might be right

wow, realy nice! It would be (I think) better if you made it by hand (whithout PC or graphic tablet) ^^ but realy nice drawing by the way ;)

AntonFalk responds:

may i ask why? :P it is made by hand, i just apply the colours with a wacom pen. im neither using 3d or photobashing. i dont see how making it by hand would be any different except it would cost more money in materials and take a lot more time.