For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "surge sealer zenron"

Why did I think I had a chance to win?

AntonFalk responds:

because you do, because you have a passion for art, and because your design is awesome! dont give up!

Really like the colours and the effects
The crystals are awesome!

AntonFalk responds:

really apreciate that bud, thank you so much!

OMG This absolutely amazing

I thought my submission Beginners was okay then I looked at what had already been submitted and I was just gobsmacked
also, I love how you made it seem so badass but be it a cute comic style amazing, I think you will win
great job

AntonFalk responds:

thanks man, means a lot <3 why havent you posted yours? im sure its awesome! if you want tips and tricks be sure to message me, i would be more than happy to help you out dude

Rip Chances of winning xD, good luck :)

AntonFalk responds:

you have more than a chance man! your design is super unique and well executed, good luck to you aswell!<3

Wow. I realy like this cyclops eye and the "stoney" look. A powerfull Mage but still in a cuddly comic style. And the wand in key-form... the key to success? ;-) I had a similar Idea for the colouring so also thumbs up :-)

AntonFalk responds:

Thanks so much man! I apreciate the kind words. The cyclops eye is actually suposed to be a keyhole for the key! :D