Reviews for "The Blind Swordsman"

This game is so creative and fun!

haha thanks

Found a glitch, you can kill one of the archers before they fire their second wave of arrows and the game stops.

Oh I'll check that

i feel like i sometimes hear enemies on the left but the guide tells me they were on my right but other then that great game a nice challenge without being impossible like some games

This is an amazing game,original concept. Makes the player feel like he has to rely on his other senses rather than sight to beat his foe.But sometimes i can't tell if there is something wrong with me or that there is a glitch in the game.Still having trouble with level 3 though XD. Overall its an awesome game keep it up guys :) .

Come on man, the concept was pretty goddamn good, but I was disappointed with how little indication where the enemy actualy was and where your character was, the sound they make and the shuffling when they move didn't really give any indication since the change of how loud they talked was miniscule, and the time I actualy had the chance to parry/attack I always felt like I was cheated by the game. Good concept though, and I'm always glad to see you contributing to this site. I'll pour some more hours into this game and see if I'm just being bad or if my claims are right. Probably the first one.

Evil-Dog responds:

Headphones are key thats for sure, rarely is a concept produced to perfection but it'S true to our intents.