Reviews for "The Blind Swordsman"

Really difficult but still playable ulike the last joke game

Evil-Dog responds:

Yup yup

I don't know if I'm too stupid to play this or is the game too difficult... I can't get trhough the first level

yep... definitely too stupid

Maybe I'm just horrible, but even with headphones, I can't seem to even get past the first enemy. I've tried attacking, blocking, whatever, when he's in front of me- and I've even tried turning around completely even when he's "in front" in case he's behind but after countless attempts I keep dying. Is there some timing issue I'm missing or something that's keeping me from playing the game? I have a dynamic headset and I'm not an idiot, so I don't feel like this should be unbeatable :/

I see the potential for a great game, and after reading comments I can see people have progressed further, but without a tutorial of any kind, I am simply unsure of what to do.

Very interesting game. It's hard as fuck, but really interesting. I'm trying to kill the assassin at the moment.

The bad thing I can say about it is that the voices are becoming extremely repetitive, and there is actually no need for them to talk all the time, since footsteps are enough to know where they are.

Good game, but I couldnt get used to the timing. I could manage to parry a few times but never got an attack off. great concept game though! to the guy below me, parry (down/W) is block dumbass.