Reviews for "Naruto Vs Obito"

This game could use some sound, be it sound effects or background music. Also, it's very big, so try reducing the size if at all possible. It's also slow-moving; I don't know if it's my browser or if it's your doing, but the characters need to be quick, just like in the series. In-game instructions would help, as not everyone reads the artist's comments.

The graphics were pretty good, as well as the opening scene. While this game has potential, I'm afraid not everyone will like it. Try to improve on playability, and maybe add more modes, like Battle Mode. I wish you the best of luck.

Narunima responds:

Psss! April's fools day XD

Good game, but I preferred Sasuke VS Madara.

Narunima responds:

It was an april's fools joke m8 XD You can barely do something, but thanks, glad you liked my other game :) (Shhh Naruto & Sasuke Vs Kaguya on process)

this game is so laggy.

bad i cant fight obito :(

Super lag going on...please fix it and I will try again