Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

BESTEREST EVER GAME INDEED! INCREDIBLE INTERACTION MESSAGES AND DIALOGUES. NOTHING REDUNDANT, JUST PURE JOY. 5/5

This is the greatest internet dating site I have ever played. The quality of the people online and interface is amazing. I have been playing it for 20 minutes now and I'm getting married. This is a must play

Box art suggests this game will have amazing graphics. Game does not disappoint. It puts the box art to shame and makes you throw away your XBox 360 because it (the XBox 360, not this amazing game) has inferior graphics.

Is this 3D? 4D? 5D? 10D? I can't even tell because the graphics are even better than in real life so that after playing this you'll think real life is the game and this game is real life (because of the better graphics).

Wait a minute ... why am I reviewing real life? I should be reviewing the game! Okay so in this game you're a person sitting in a chair at a desk typing at a computer screen. I give it a 2/5 at best. Now back to real life. .. I look amazing in this space helmet and how did this text get here? I'm a dinosaur; I can't type! Better ask Betty.

10/10 Just needs a Game of the Year Edition