Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

That's so freaking good! Too bad I didn't die...

Haha yes! I love these ridiculous, yet epic adventures of our hero Mr. Dinosaur!
I was stoked to see that you decided to make another installment after all of these years.
These really bring me back to the days of old point n clicks on the PC.
This one is truly the besterest one yet.
Keep up the hilarious work and please keep making these gems!

BEWARE, AS SPOILERS ARE PRESENT. UPON CLOSE INSPECTION OF THE MOST EXACTING NATURE, I, A WELL VERSED AWARD WINNING CRITIC, STATE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION THAT THIS INDEED IS THE BESTEREST GAME EVER MADE ON THIS PLANET IN THE YEAR TWO-THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN.

THE STORYLINE, ART, AND HUMOR ARE SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR, BUT YOU KIND DEVELOPERS HAVE PROVIDED IT FREE OF CHARGE, AT LEAST TO THOSE WHO POSSESS ACCESS TO AN INTERNET ENABLED COMPUTED WITH SUFFICIENT RESOURCES TO RUN SUCH A HIGH END GAME.

I FOUND MR DINOSAUR TO BE A MULTIFACETED PERSONALITY WHO WAS ENJOYABLE TO CONTROL. THE SECONDARY CHARACTERS AND ENEMIES WERE THE CAUSE OF MULTIPLE CHALLENGES WHICH REQUIRED UNCONVENTIONAL LOGIC TO BE USED, AND I COMMEND THE DESIGNER AND PROGRAMMER FOR FORCING ME TO USE MY BRAIN IN WAYS I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HAD TO USE FOR A FREE FLASH GAME ON NEWGROUNDS.

FURTHERMORE, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN HOW MUCH OF A GREAT HONOR AND PRIVILEGE IT WAS TO WORK WITH WILSON, FRIEND OF MR. DINOSAUR. WITHOUT HIS PILOTING SKILLS AND COMMENDABLE BRAVERY, THE PLANET WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED SOONER THAN IT ALREADY WAS. THIS IS INDEED THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE, AND IT IS A CRYING SHAME THAT MY LOCAL NEWS STATION REFUSED TO AIR A REPORT ON IT.

THANK YOU FOR THIS GAME, AND FAREWELL.

Besterest Game Ever Made INDEED!

YAY! I GOT ALL THE MEDALS! :")

I grabbed the travel agent and was not disappointed with the response.

also, I wish Gorbachev would move the walls.