For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

For some reason I cant tell betty a joke.

Mockery responds:

LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO FIND YOURSELF A DINOSAUR JOKE WRITTEN ON PAPER.

HINT: IT CAN BE FOUND SOMEWHERE ON THE MOON.

This is just Perfect

Mockery responds:

THANK YOU! AFTER BEING IN DEVELOPMENT FOR NEARLY A CENTURY, I WOULD HOPE IT'S PERFECT! THIS WAS THE BIGGEST PROJECT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! THANK YOU FOR PLAYING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY PLAYING IT A THOUSAND TIMES DAILY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Horror "game" not even a game... horror.. and to much caps.... 0 stars . i would have given it negative stars but it`s impossible...

Mockery responds:

HORROR GAME? SOMEBODY DOESN'T KNOW THEIR GENRES AT ALL. THIS IS A POINT-N-CLICK ADVENTURE GAME ABOUT A DINOSAUR WHO TRAVELS TO THE MOON! ALSO, YOU ACTUALLY DIED IN THE GAME! HAHAHA! YOU MUST BE REALLY BAD AT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! NOBODY DIES IN ADVENTURE GAMES! ALSO, YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF MATH BECAUSE NEGATIVE STARS IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE IN THIS UNIVERSE! MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE BETTER LUCK PLAYING "PONG" ON AN OLD TV SET ROFLROFLLOLOLOLOMGWTFBBQROFAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!