Reviews for "Control X/V"

very nicely done, but damn that alarm clock thing charging at me was quite scary for the first time.

MiscEtc responds:

Thanks! To be honest, I had the same reaction to the clock enemy when I first tested the enemy type. I wanted the enemies to feel more threatening and agressive than the stereotypical, docil, goomba like patrollers.

This is actually a pretty good game, and an original one at that!

I like the music too. I think that the animations/graphics were fine, but even if this is an office, I could've done with a slightly better background :p

The gameplay is pretty challenging at points. I don't know if there's already a way to do this, but I would've liked a way to cancel accidental cuts!

Anyhow, well done!

Thankyou Lucid.

I agree that the background looks bland, even for an office theme. I'll have to fix that.

There actually isn't a way to cancel cuts now, but the feature will be there when I redo the game.

Cheers!

Pretty good game. Jumped out of my goddamn skin the first time the clock attacked. It didn't make sense to me that the computer enemy could shoot through walls, and the game seemed glitchy at point, but I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed this one, got the fright of my life the first time one of the clocks went for me!

I'm glad you liked it!

The clock attack sound is Terrifying!