Reviews for "Cavern"

Swap the 7th and 8th puzzles, because the hardest shall come the last. The eighth puzzle, well, I realize its puzzle in 10 seconds and solve it by 4 or 5 swaps. Kind of a letdown after puzzle 7.

The eight puzzle is harder than the seventh, overally great puzzle game that forces you to think logically, very good despite me having several times an urge to quit but eventually I managed to complete all puzzles. GG

I CANT GET PAST NUMBER 7! WHAT IS THIS! IS IT MATH HIDDEN AS "NOT MATH"?

The ending was a bit vague, I craved more. However I loved the unique puzzles, and i have been completely enthralled by this game.

I like all the medals. This actually seems like something I would want to use in my math class (I'm a teacher). The hardest part to overcome is figuring out the different number system. These are basically just a digital version of standard math problems. I think the puzzles could do a better job of explaining their logic (showing the descriptions of the medals would be one way to do this) since these puzzles are already mentally taxing without needing arbitrary difficulty added in.