Reviews for "Cavern"

I thought the artwork was amazing considering how it was only drawn with stencyl. Some of the puzzles took me quite long, yet it was still very entertaining. 10/10!!!!!!!!!

I like puzzle games, especially when they make me think. Yes, they can get frustrating when the solution doesn't come quickly, but that's what a good puzzle game does. They make you think, and think, and think, until you finish it. That's what Cavern did. It made me think, and think, and think, until I almost gave up, but then a solution came, and it made me keep going. The first puzzle went fine, I got a little stuck on the second, I breezed through them up until the eighth puzzle, and then I hit a roadblock. It took a good while for me to figure it out, but when I did, it was immensely satisfying, and relieving, because it meant I get to sleep tonight. Kudos on the brain stimulating game, TurkeyOnAStick and SirNightOwl. You did good, and you've earned these 5 stars.

I CANT GET PAST NUMBER 7! WHAT IS THIS! IS IT MATH HIDDEN AS "NOT MATH"?

This is the hardest puzzle game I've ever played, congrats on making an amazingly challenging game that took me 3 hours to beat.

I like all the medals. This actually seems like something I would want to use in my math class (I'm a teacher). The hardest part to overcome is figuring out the different number system. These are basically just a digital version of standard math problems. I think the puzzles could do a better job of explaining their logic (showing the descriptions of the medals would be one way to do this) since these puzzles are already mentally taxing without needing arbitrary difficulty added in.