Reviews for "Cavern"

Very nice game! To be honest puzzle #7 is a bit more tricky. However, If you understand what to match and how to think, it flows easily. I loved the statue in the end, however, I'd like a sequel, as the stone carvings did not give much of a story.

Eh. The ambience is good, as is the art and all that, but without a walkthrough the puzzles become very difficult very fast, and any lack of a real "immersive" story (the paintings aren't much), it's not as fun as it could be.

I'm already stuck on the number-pictoglyph slide puzzle, #2. I've figured out that you're supposed to add all the rows up to 15, but I've yet to figure out how. Sudoku is not in my skillset.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

No worries, and yeah I understand your points. I think my best advice for #2 (without being too helpful) is that I think it helps if you consider the problem with proper numbers, since it'll help you get your head around it.

Ok game, 7 and 8 I just solved by clicking randomly, it could have had a hint or better instructions. I thought 7 was supposed to look like something, and 8 I was totally lost.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

7, yeah, I agree, so we've had an update.
8 ... nah, all the clues are there, and it's the final puzzle. That really doesn't need any instructions.

it´s a very dificult game, a little hint could be very helpful.the graphics are fine but the history is not clear,sorry for the grammar i´m not very good with it

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

No problem :( but thanks for playing.

I get that it is solvable, but number seven made me quit the game. I don't like admitting I was stumped, and not being able to check the answer anywhere to show me where I was going wrong, or what I missed, made it that much worse. I get that you want to challenge the players by not having a walkthrough or anything like that, but the ones who really want that much of a challenge in a game won't look at it anyway.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I honestly feel that if people want walkthroughs of games, they should wait til other people on the internet provide them. I don't really want to hand out an answer sheet, and I also like to reward people who either solve it first or do some own research.

Thanks for the feedback, though.