Reviews for "Cavern"

Pretty good game, and great puzzles, even though I got stuck later on in the game it was still a lot of fun

Puzzle #3 made no sense... Until I solved it and saw what the achievement said. I thought I just had to add all the shapes together to make the image, but you were assigning numbers to the pictures... I was still able to solve the puzzle, but just got confused when only one row had three too many dots, it seemed. Putting in a small legend off in a corner somewhere that says "dot = whatever number" and "circle = whatever number" would certainly make it more intuitive. Maybe that was on the cave paintings that I couldn't go back and study...

Since one can't go backwards (which is especially annoying since you can click ANYWHERE on some screens and go forward... I wanted to go back and look at the cave drawings.)

Why does burning the spider web take two clicks??? You'd think that you'd just set fire to it and it would be gone. Now I'm just nit-picking. Sorry.

The spin puzzles were also a bit annoying, having to click so many times. Maybe have it so that you can click and hold until you want the ring to stop turning?

All the same, I enjoyed the shit out of this :D The puzzles were tough enough to be mentally stimulating.

That was challenging! (especially levels 7-8)
Math behind is beautiful. Graphics are exceptional! Artificial cultural concepts are very deep (numeric system, overall mood).

Did not like the rotational levels, because there is no math behind.
Would like to see selection on tiles.
Need more of your games!

I could be producing a cure for cancer ... but right now I'm trying to use logic to get through the puzzle 7

this game is very addictive

Wonderful game, really fun and challenging. It was a bit difficult but i beat it. Specially the 7th puzzle. Took me about half an hour to figure it out.
Thank you for doing it. =)