Reviews for "Cavern"

This was a tough game. I couldn't finish level 7 without help. Despite the hint and the tessellation hints, I didn't see the pattern. However, that isn't what's stopping this from being a 5-star rating.

I would have liked a little more story. Let me know what we were doing in the cave, or what sort of god this was. Give me more depth. There was obvious room for it.

All in all it was an awesome way to exercise my brain, something that I haven't been doing enough of lately. Thanks!

I liked this puzzle game. The artwork was beautiful and you have to hand it to the person that made those puzzles was a genius, i struggled for a good half hour on this game, just what a real puzzle game should be. To boost it up to top marks id consider a more rewarding ending but it does look like it might be underway for a sequel.

Great game, it really makes you think about what you're doing, and you have to work out everything for yourself. Most of the puzzles were entertaining to do, with the exception of the rotation ones. The graphics were pretty awesome too. the only suggestion I could make is to add a save button- I know some people took a long time doing this.

i would've given this game a 4.5. but I scrolled through the reviews and it seems you belittle your audience if they are completely braindead.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I see you appreciate that.

Most of this game is trial and error. The hints were hit or miss on the puzzles. Through skill or luck, maybe both, I made my way to the end. The medals worked, and I earned them all.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

"Most of this game is trial and error" - it really isn't.
To anybody who says this: there is enough instruction and hints to show you what needs to be done. If you're going through this by trial-and-error, then that's your fault.

And who gives a toss whether the medals worked - we have medal mods to sort that out and remove medals that don't work, not useless reviews.