Reviews for "Super Marshmallow Kingdom"

This game is just lovely. :D
Graphics, animations, sound, music,... it's all great!
So instead of writing an in-depth review on every single thing i like about this game, i'll give you some of the "bugs" i ran into:
- The flying "boss" guy that fires groups of marshmallows got stuck on the border of the screen, which pretty much allowed me to play wave 10 almost infinitely. I eventually just let myself die after i got +12 hearts, since the game was just lagging way too hard lol.
- If you get stuck under a falling marshmallow while respawning, you can hardly move.. so it would be kind of nice to have collision off while respawning i guess. (sliding does help though)
- The magnet sometimes makes the coins get stuck floating above your head, but to be fair, my own entry for the Stencyl Jam used to have the same type of magnet system, and i had the exact same problem, i never figured out how to fix it in the end, so yeah... lol. If you manage to fix it, color me impressed!

And that's it pretty much, it's a shame about the enormous frame rate drops, but the game is still amazing either way. Great job! I'm expecting you to win!

coruptedGames responds:

Oh haha, Sorry about the boss.
The getting stuck under marshmallow is new as I turned off rotation to improve performance ill look into it.
I liked your game (:
Thanks!

ITS COPYRIGHTED!!! the shop song is from another game that i played (primary is what its called i think)

coruptedGames responds:

All of my music is purchased thank you, I bought this song from here. http://audiojungle.net/item/elevator-music/106294

Creative fun! I spotted a few small potential bugs while playing: the 'saving game' message displays behind score number after a finished game, when playing with a clone the combo goes down even if just one clone dies, the magnet seems to draw coins to slightly above your head so you have to wait or jump to catch 'em, the character hit area is larger than the character when they're minimized (can be seen when a clone stands on the head of the other, and there's plenty of space between them) and after the first riches upgrade the coin counter sporadically shows flickering decimal values while collecting.

Overall though this was a fun play, challenging if you want it to be but not so difficult you get annoyed or tired of it. Plenty of upgrades, awesome graphics and a fun idea too. Nice work!

-cd-

You know I was more motivated to beat this game because of those medals. I knew it would be a game where you got upgrades and stuff. It seemed more like a platformer at first. I like to see all those marshmellows and stuff. Why is spellcheck on my review? The graphics are quite good.

I liked to learn how to get different combos and stuff. While repetitive, I do love how sweet everything is. I mean that in all senses of the word. This seems like an episode of "Adventure Time". And you thought MLP was the only happy kingdom out there.

Bacon Pancakes Motha Fuckas...