Reviews for "You Deserve a Princess"

Heh honor culture would respond EXACTLY this way to someone who is invidualistic. Kinda crazy that someone would actually play it out in a game. Game's not too hard or anything, but wow it's like the daughter was raised in a completely different culture than the rest of the cast. It's like she doesn't even KNOW what honor or shame is.

I liked the design; however, it is the only thing I liked about the game. The controls were unresponsive. Many times I tried to jump, but nothing happened.

I found the gameplay tiresome and I've lost interest. Normally I wouldn't even bother to log in to leave a review for such a thing but the reviewer below me said such a dumbass thing that I had to. Here I thought I was about as anti-feminist as they get, I think those who call themselves feminists are just bigoted man-haters if they're women and brainwashed brainless drooling buffoons if they're men, but WTF! DragonZander.... the goddamn knight busts into her lab while she's performing scientific experiments of some sort (hats off to her for apparently being interested in science despite ostensibly living in the dark ages by the way), living on her own, and demands that she drop what she's doing and immediately fall into his arms and become his property, and then tries to kill her when she refuses to drop what she's doing and comply with his outrageous out of the blue orders. Is YOUR idea of what she's supposed to do in that situation that she should yell out "praise Jesus, I will now do what my gender is supposed to, and I await being swept off my feet, take me mister knight who I've never met before, TAKE ME and bang me hard and keep me barefoot and pregnant until I am old and ugly at which point you can find yourself a younger, prettier princess!" It's not about whether a woman can do anything a man can do, it's about whether she should be his goddamn slave.

So if you like the game, fine, but don't construe it to be some anti-male oppressive propaganda vector, you piece of crap. Well, to be fair, I didn't play it that far because I DIDN'T like the game, I climbed some walls with her chain and navigated around a while and found the necessary actions to proceed to be too persnickety for my taste and quit with never getting to a boss or anything, and for all I know, some dialogue later comes which I too would find objectionable, so maybe I should insert my foot into my mouth, but all the same just from what you said, I can tell you're definitely too far on the opposite extreme. Actually for the record I'm not even sure I'd agree with the things you said to try to save face and look politically correct. They shouldn't be equal in the workforce. Especially for manual labor intensive jobs, or jobs where taking a 9-month leave of absence would cost the company greatly - and in that case they should be allowed to sign a contract in exchange for no wage disparity, agreeing to not reproduce. So even in the things you said to save face, you botched it.

This game is extremely fun, and I had quite a bit of fun playing it through. I'd be able to give it a full score of 5 stars if it didn't feel like this whole game was just built to give a soapbox to a cause that's done more harm than good to modern society. The idea that women can do anything a man can is an irritating idea. Don't get me wrong, women should be equal politically and in the workforce, but when it bleeds into everyday life? When it makes me stop and think about political correctness before I step in to help a woman carry her groceries or something to that effect? That's when it's gone too far. Feminism truly does need to be taken down a few pegs. We needed feminism when women didn't have political equality, we needed it when wife abuse was to a point protected by law, but we do NOT need it now.

This was a bizarre game... The music was strange. The art was strange too. Gameplay was cool, but the bosses AI needs some work. I mean I could get behind the king and kill it without taking any damage. Good game.