Reviews for "D-Pression"

Interesting game. I too think that the shadow is too dark. I have a slight glare on my screen and it is literally impossible to see. Even at full brightness on my laptop I simply cannot see it. I'd maybe add a little more white into it? Something at least.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, thanks for giving such a high score, despite your trouble.
Yes, I'm fully aware of this issue, and once I get time I'll try to fix it. I'm not that good an animator, and I had to do the animations in a very limited time in order to reach the deadline. I was thinking of having a white circle around the character. Only issue is that I think it won't look too good :/
Thanks again for letting me know how I can improve the game!

Most excellent!

Thanks a ton! Thanks to all of you, for all the positive feedback :3

You've entered the darkest dephts of your mind. You've entered NG.

Ahaha, that's funny :D
Thanks for the high score!

i love this game! the music, the way that makes you think of how you pass the next level, just AWESOME!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you very much, NilsauxGaming, I'm really happy you enjoyed my game :D!

I'm surprised at how much I could get into this! I have gone through depression in my life, so that came off as neat. I am glad you were able to go into so many people's psyche. The music is really good too. I just enjoy the atmosphere. It probably could take place in the deepest part of my mind.

Maybe not too deep, the images aren't that complicated. You really knew how to tell a story here. I appreciate how complicated it could be even though the design was simplistic. This really is one of the better examples of that. It even reminds me of when I used to play piano. I'm glad to have played this.

Wow, thanks!
I actually haven't gone through depression myself, but I know several people that have been/are suffering from it D:

It pleases me to see that I succeeded in creating the athmosphere, since I personally love the "psychological" games bet myself :3

And yes, I'm fully aware that my art/animations aren't top notch. I still think I did okay though, but it could be much better :p

It's good that you enjoyed my game, and thanks again for the review!