Reviews for "Yakuza Rising"

It's a very nice game. I like the slice effect, when you cut an opponent and the screen goes narrow for a moment. You should consider implementing a repeat button in the menu, because there a good chance the game will glitch and you don't die properly, so you're out of the screen but there's no reboot. Also, damn it - there's a keyboard layout YX instead of ZX in a good deal of countries in the world! Free key binding is not a weakness, it's a useful option!

DEDPIXL responds:

Oh man, didn't even think of that. I see what I can do about the controls.

It was fun and the control was OK.

The last medal was rage inducing and i would suggest adding some way to return to the menu and reset the game as well. Reloading the page every time you die to try the medal is annoying.

DEDPIXL responds:

Reset button is a must and completely slipped my mind! I will patch it in. :)

not bad, but respawn is begining of map is not nice, and ammo count not good

DEDPIXL responds:

The reason it's there is to spice up the combat. Your gun is by far a more powerful weapon, therefore you would only use that if there was no limit on the ammo. Instead of simply blind firing wasting shots, it's best to use a mix of both melee and ranged.

A fun short game. A glitch that I've encountered when trying to obtain the last medal is if you press Escape and go to the Menu to start over, you cannot shoot or stab (so I had to reload the page every time).

DEDPIXL responds:

Escape does not take you to the main menu. "M" does.

its good but the controls are a bit finiky, i think maybe the choice to pick ur own controls would be a good addition, or space to jump instead of up. i kept pressing x to jump. maybe just have the melee and the shoot button as the same key, so that when ur nest to a dude u push shoot, and he melees them. just have it as an action button. apart from that, its cool