Reviews for "Yakuza Rising"

no colour like its made in 2009

Well I mean, red counts right? :p

Pretty good. I really fun to play, but too bad is too short. Aside from that, the only nonsensical thing for me was how the enemies just randomly shoots everywhere

This is pretty well made for Stencyl standards. It's fast paced, fun and satisfying. However, I did encounter a couple of glitches along the way (for example, getting trapped inside buildings, unable to get out or commit suicide in the game, resulting in having to start all over again) and it was a bit short. But other than that, this is really nice.

DEDPIXL responds:

Thanks! yeah it's far from perfect, but the deadline limited the amount of debugging I had time for.

very good but crappy to play with a QWRTZ keyboard :/

DEDPIXL responds:

Working on key rebinding for the next update, again sorry bout that :(

Once I found my rhythm it was fun. But it was also short.