Reviews for "Yakuza Rising"

Fast and fun and its hilarious when you let a paratrooper land on your head and double jump and launch him to the moon. One exploit that I noticed is you can just get behind the helicopter and kill him sonic 2 style.

DEDPIXL responds:

oh really? hm never knew that. thanks for letting me know!

This is pretty well made for Stencyl standards. It's fast paced, fun and satisfying. However, I did encounter a couple of glitches along the way (for example, getting trapped inside buildings, unable to get out or commit suicide in the game, resulting in having to start all over again) and it was a bit short. But other than that, this is really nice.

DEDPIXL responds:

Thanks! yeah it's far from perfect, but the deadline limited the amount of debugging I had time for.

This game seems like it had a lot of potential, but I quit after a few minutes of trying to do the long-jumps. It seems really difficult to sprint and jump at the same time. I'm sure there's a way to clear the gap, but it was way too frustrating so I quit the game. There's something about sprinting, jumping, and maintaining that velocity while in the air that is extremely tricky, and that's just unacceptable for a platforming game.

Kind of fun. A little too easy since most of my deaths came for platforming.

A fun short game. A glitch that I've encountered when trying to obtain the last medal is if you press Escape and go to the Menu to start over, you cannot shoot or stab (so I had to reload the page every time).

DEDPIXL responds:

Escape does not take you to the main menu. "M" does.