Reviews for "Yakuza Rising"

Really fun game with an uncommon setting and a great difficulty. By far one of my favorite platformers up on this site. My only misgiving is how short it was! I hope to see more good games come from the developer.

DEDPIXL responds:

Thank you! It is a little on the short side, I'm planing on adding levels later down the line. Rest assured there will be more games on the way as well. :)

So fun. I want to make such a simple game so bad. I actually beat it? Yay!

DEDPIXL responds:

Go for it man! These days the knowledge gap is lower than ever. Pretty much anyone can make a simple game with a little work. Cheers!

cant pass the roof

DEDPIXL responds:

I just fixed that, I guess people were having issues.

wow such a good game amazing job there its so.....addictive and.....yeah.....

DEDPIXL responds:

wait? Sarcasm? I'm confused...

After reading all the reviews and watching the intro I had a feeling I was going to love this game...but...was this an early April Fool's joke? I mean I can't even make the first jump on the first stage! I kill the dude in the elevator and the guard on the roof next to me then I use C to run and no matter how far back I start I either run off the roof without jumping or the jump falls short...I've tried it at least 15 times and died every time. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I have to give a zero star score since I can't even play the game.

DEDPIXL responds:

Oh no! I worried this might be the case for some. You do know there is a double correct? That may have been the issue. If you sprint and double jump you can clear it with ease.