Reviews for "Yakuza Rising"

Pros:
・Unique Theme. (Platformer Shooter That Uses Yakuza. )
Note: Yakuza means the Japanese Crime Organization.
・Graphics are Good.

Cons:
・This game is Short. Only 11 Stages and 1 Boss.

Fun and addictive game

A fun and addictive game you have here Ok cool little game you have here has a whole old style and a fun arcade feel to it, the controls run smooth and are easy to handle so fun game here, Well thats the end for me on this one but it was fun while it lasted.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
So here was a fun game I think adding a kill meter to know howmany men you have killed would help to know where you are at on the kill medal. wouldnt mind an option to switch up the music with a few choices aswell.

~X~

This game is amazeballs!

its good but the controls are a bit finiky, i think maybe the choice to pick ur own controls would be a good addition, or space to jump instead of up. i kept pressing x to jump. maybe just have the melee and the shoot button as the same key, so that when ur nest to a dude u push shoot, and he melees them. just have it as an action button. apart from that, its cool

Realy good game. I think you even can play the most levels without bullets only on dash=)