Reviews for "Realistic Boxing Simulato"

I actually really like this game (My inner masochist is showing, but whatever)

The only thing I would change is the lack of count outs and TKOs. Maybe make the fights shorter by decreasing the starting health and stamina.

Besides that, if I was the developer and not you, I'd make this women's boxing instead, but again, that's the inner masochist coming out.

Anyways, all that aside, I like the game a lot. It's not realistic or a simulator, but it's good.

Love Those Fapping Noises :3

Really enjoyable game. Just finished it for the 3rd time with a record of 8 fights 7 wins 3 kos and 1 loss. Loss a decision against Lynch.

colburt187 responds:

Thats a solid record! Lynch is a relentless animal. Don't think I've ever won the belt with only 1 loss. Thanks for playing and taking the time to comment.

This game inspired me to create an account on Newgrounds. It is by far one of my favorite games not only on this website, but across the Internet. As a fan of boxing, I love the way this game allows you to try out different tactics on several different opponents. I can only hope that Colburt187 continues updating this game and making it even cooler because I am a F-A-N.

I dine and dash every fight. Never pay for food. Ain't nothin but a G thang. Love the game