Reviews for "Realistic Boxing Simulato"

Great work! Funny, easy to get the hang of, difficult to master. Boris Blockov rematch or retire!

colburt187 responds:

haha did Boris have you? you will get him in the re-match, sell out the local sports centre.

I actually really like this game (My inner masochist is showing, but whatever)

The only thing I would change is the lack of count outs and TKOs. Maybe make the fights shorter by decreasing the starting health and stamina.

Besides that, if I was the developer and not you, I'd make this women's boxing instead, but again, that's the inner masochist coming out.

Anyways, all that aside, I like the game a lot. It's not realistic or a simulator, but it's good.

At first i was having alot of trouble but playing more and more you sort of start understanding the game, what i do is i stand still let him approach me when hes close turn away and throw 3 jabs to his face let him approach you again and do this over and over you can also step in 3 strikes step out. this is how you will defeat lynch. also when your low on HP your opponent probably is too i was red fighting lynch but i just went in and throwed all i have making it a flip a coin round but he dropped hehe. The game is fun, Thanks. It would be cool if you made the game more advanced though. maybe adding punching power, displaying opponents HP/ST and making it so that winning gives more than losing and let the difference not be so big because if you win everything you hardly get a chance to upgrade something. making you lose even if you became skilled at a game. We all want to be like floyd may jr.
Thanks 5 stars!

Im not gonna lie, for a boxing game is pretty good. I didnt pay too much atention on the scores in that kind of games.

Like NuclearNacho said, this is pretty good for a free online boxing game.

My tactic is to punch my stamina out, then try running away (This actually works some time), and then punching again when my stamina is full or the opponent is close.

While being knocked down by any punch is realistic, I think that shouldn't have been implemented to such unrealistic boxing game.

I became champion after 6 or 7 wins and 5 losses. I needed more stamina for that.

I think you should have made more different punches. For example, hooks could be shorter but do more damage, and power punches would only hit if your opponent doesn't hit you first.

And since the game is good, why not more opponents?

I can't lower my stars to 4,5. (I gave the stars months ago.)

I'd love a sequel, but I guess after years that will never happen.