Reviews for "Realistic Boxing Simulato"

Great work! Funny, easy to get the hang of, difficult to master. Boris Blockov rematch or retire!

colburt187 responds:

haha did Boris have you? you will get him in the re-match, sell out the local sports centre.

Love Those Fapping Noises :3

This game inspired me to create an account on Newgrounds. It is by far one of my favorite games not only on this website, but across the Internet. As a fan of boxing, I love the way this game allows you to try out different tactics on several different opponents. I can only hope that Colburt187 continues updating this game and making it even cooler because I am a F-A-N.

I made it whin 7-0-1 and 4 kos. good game

At first i was having alot of trouble but playing more and more you sort of start understanding the game, what i do is i stand still let him approach me when hes close turn away and throw 3 jabs to his face let him approach you again and do this over and over you can also step in 3 strikes step out. this is how you will defeat lynch. also when your low on HP your opponent probably is too i was red fighting lynch but i just went in and throwed all i have making it a flip a coin round but he dropped hehe. The game is fun, Thanks. It would be cool if you made the game more advanced though. maybe adding punching power, displaying opponents HP/ST and making it so that winning gives more than losing and let the difference not be so big because if you win everything you hardly get a chance to upgrade something. making you lose even if you became skilled at a game. We all want to be like floyd may jr.
Thanks 5 stars!