Reviews for "Realistic Boxing Simulato"

If it's a "realistic" boxing simulator, then WHY am I able to BUY stamina and an "improved chin"? And as YeOldeGamer said. Gosh, I didn't know I could level up in real life, ha ha. SAY, do you suppose in real life I have a "hit point" counter / life bar as well? How many hit points do I lose from a papercut? How many hit points do I lose from kidney failure, or liver cancer?

colburt187 responds:

well the bar is supposed to represent how you would feel, if you were boxing you would feel how tired you are, I've not quite workout to the programming to actually increase you heart rate in real life yet. You can level up in real life, you go to the gym, you train, you improve your stamina, you level up. Im starting to wonder if you even know what reality is. P.S the title is ironic. I strongly suggest you don't play Justin Smiths Realistic Summer Sports Simulator or you may end up writing him a letter to tell him Finladi Arabia is not a real country.

Wow, you still get Money if you Lose. I should Probably earn the Journey Man Medal First. Anyways the K.Os r Very Random. The Last Guy was needed at Least 6+ K.Os Before Defeating Him. Da Medals r Easy.

colburt187 responds:

of course you get money if you lose, thats how journeymen boxers live, some of them have never won a fight. The KOs are very random, observation medal unlocked.

Wow, I didn't know that in real life, boxing would only mean jabs, without any blocking. You just taught me that we could level up in real life, oh my gosh.

colburt187 responds:

man sometimes i wonder if you are even living in real life?

I actually really like this game (My inner masochist is showing, but whatever)

The only thing I would change is the lack of count outs and TKOs. Maybe make the fights shorter by decreasing the starting health and stamina.

Besides that, if I was the developer and not you, I'd make this women's boxing instead, but again, that's the inner masochist coming out.

Anyways, all that aside, I like the game a lot. It's not realistic or a simulator, but it's good.

I like the idea of earning more money for losing. You should add a power ability, that allows you to hit harder. I had to fight the last guy six times before I defeated him. Scoring a KO is very random. The medals work, and I earned them all.

colburt187 responds:

Thanks for playing, I am working on an update that allows you to improve speed and power. The KO is very random, infact its completely random, you can win or lose by KO at any stage, thats Boxing though!