Reviews for "Realistic Boxing Simulato"

Realistic boxing my ass. This is what it is, just a picture moves around, does two other simple animations, and then done. Doesn't require much skill, poorly drawn. Actually make the models have a walking sequence, add more moves like right hook and left hook, and the blood more realistic, and ALOT more and I might play this again.

colburt187 responds:

yes sir, ill get on that right away sir, sorry for the inconvenience caused, Ill send you a message via carrier pigeon once the changes have been made.

if you carry on like this son you're going to make it very hard for me to get you fight. Current Record 7-0-0 7kos

At first i was having alot of trouble but playing more and more you sort of start understanding the game, what i do is i stand still let him approach me when hes close turn away and throw 3 jabs to his face let him approach you again and do this over and over you can also step in 3 strikes step out. this is how you will defeat lynch. also when your low on HP your opponent probably is too i was red fighting lynch but i just went in and throwed all i have making it a flip a coin round but he dropped hehe. The game is fun, Thanks. It would be cool if you made the game more advanced though. maybe adding punching power, displaying opponents HP/ST and making it so that winning gives more than losing and let the difference not be so big because if you win everything you hardly get a chance to upgrade something. making you lose even if you became skilled at a game. We all want to be like floyd may jr.
Thanks 5 stars!

Very sloppy mechanics.

Not much strategy involved. Just move forward and barrage your opponent and step back, and hope he doesn't knock you down first.

The art's ugly. And your trainer/manager and the announcer are both unlikeable sods.

No variation at all.

I assume you're taking the piss with this shoddy excuse of a game, am I right?

It amused me for about 5 minutes, so I guess it deserves half a star.

not so good just because it gets boring really quick