Reviews for "Realistic Boxing Simulato"

Like NuclearNacho said, this is pretty good for a free online boxing game.

My tactic is to punch my stamina out, then try running away (This actually works some time), and then punching again when my stamina is full or the opponent is close.

While being knocked down by any punch is realistic, I think that shouldn't have been implemented to such unrealistic boxing game.

I became champion after 6 or 7 wins and 5 losses. I needed more stamina for that.

I think you should have made more different punches. For example, hooks could be shorter but do more damage, and power punches would only hit if your opponent doesn't hit you first.

And since the game is good, why not more opponents?

I can't lower my stars to 4,5. (I gave the stars months ago.)

I'd love a sequel, but I guess after years that will never happen.

Im not gonna lie, for a boxing game is pretty good. I didnt pay too much atention on the scores in that kind of games.

I dine and dash every fight. Never pay for food. Ain't nothin but a G thang. Love the game

Excellent. I like this game a lot, and it's very good. Wonderful game for hours of entertainment. 5/5 stars.

It's basic, but fun enough for what it is. I like it very much, hoping for a sequel.