Reviews for "Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil"

Well, it has the Syobo Action spirit to hide unavoidable traps everywhere that the player has to trip in order to know where it is. It was funny the first time it was done, but it doesn't make for an enjoyable game if you continuously punish the player for things he can't control.

The main character looks dumb, but his sprite is at least detailed, as for the music, I love it, it's so intrincate and fun.

The gameplay, like I said before, is one of those frustrating platformers with hidden traps like Cat Mario, The Unfair Platformer, etc. in which there's not a way in hell to know where a trap will appear until you trigger it. The controls are more slippery than they had any right to be, sometimes you're trying to stand on a narrow platform, but you slide out of it to your death, and the stage design is a pain in the butt, and it doesn't help that the game mocks you for losing.

In the end, though, it's that kind of game that pisses you off just enough that you want to keep trying, and for that, I believe it deserves at least a 2.5 score.

Well, you certainly knew how to make me feel stupid. It is a shame that I couldn't get that far. Last time I checked, this guy still has more reviews than me. I knew someone that popular would get featured in a front page thing of some kind! A pity it isn't that good of a game. I do appreciate how unique it is.

I like to see Cyberdevil as myself. It's just that I'm so used to seeing that avatar everywhere I go. You should all know that I review a lot. I managed to get an IQ of -100 last time I went there. Below about 10 is a vegetable. I guess a negative number is doing the opposite of something, beyond nothing.

Annoying, that is the best word to describe this game, it's not about iq at all, it is just trial and error, once you realize that you should do the opposite of the "advice" it is easy to get through.

Pretty funny, controls aren't the worst, people are just butthurt because it says their IQ is -200

I think its a joke that a guy was the beta tester of this game, really? a beta tester? because i couldn't get past the first level.

DIWAKAR responds: