Reviews for "Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil"

This is a completely broken and bad game.
The controls are terrible, the graphics aren't really any good. The general game is just a "Make a mistake which you have no way to know about, go again avoiding the mistake, make another mistake later,/repeat/" fest which isn't exactly interesting in any way. Also the point system mainly just gives or takes 50 points for each mistake you make which (as a few people have stated already) may have not even been your fault.
Other than all of this it lacks anything else. You just play because some game character "challenges" you to play a single player game as the game makes fun of you after each death due to things which you couldn't possibly know about? Just nothing more to it than all that is bad.

Despite it all, the soundtrack wasn't all that bad but this is a game review, not a soundtrack review. The soundtrack itself would get a good mark but here it's like a child's balloon lifting an oversized anvil.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Verdict: 0/5
-Numeris1672

Controls are bad, and it defeats the purpouse, game is ass because of bad controls and it calls you stupid even if it wasn't your fault. It is a bad and insulting game. half a star for trying.

Controls like ass and I'm amazed that there is still a demand for Kaizo games...like seriously?

this game doesn't do me a justice but u wanna know something the i don't like the game but it could be better if doom guy wasn't so slippery and the game is a constant troll so why put damn I Q in the game its a bull shit idea and you need to think before posting a troll game the traps are to surprise you not be in the obvious and everywhere. oh yea could you make doom guy jump lower so the game dosen't fuck with u to do what u want the player to do.

This game was very cool and the puzzles were not cheap at all, you told us from the first level that the bushes where evil and kept your word for the whole game, unlike some other games where they change the rules on the fly just for the lulz random.

There is one petition for a sequel that I will totally play if you make it; tighter controls.

Thanks for the game keep up the good work